To create the batch file
- Open Notepad.
- Paste the line “C:Program Files (x86)Mozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe” http://localhost/yourfile.php
- Click “File” -> “Save As”
- Ensure “Save as type:” is set to “All Files”
- Save the file as “cron.bat” to your C drive
To schedule the batch file to run
- Open Command Prompt
- Paste the following “schtasks /create /sc minute /mo 20 /tn “PHP Cron Job” /tr C:wampwwwcron.bat”
- Press Enter
- This will make the script run every 20 minutes, the first time 20 minutes from now.
I hope this will help you, Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave your comments here. 🙂
Mayank Zalavadia 🙂